Life is unpredictable. Sometimes bad things happen. Your recent trip to the hospital has left you with an urgent medical bill, your car has broken down or you need to repair a leaking roof asap. Whatever the reason, an emergency loan is always a helpful solution.
Lenders have different terms (ranging from 14 days up to several years) and offer from $100 up to $35,000. Some lenders require certain documents and a steady source of income, while others have quick online application forms and just require a minimum of $1,000 monthly income.
Compare Top Emergency Loan Lenders
If you are in search of an emergency financing, we offer a reliable review of several online lending companies.
We review and compare them while telling you the main criteria for selecting the top-rated emergency payday loan provider. Also, we will cover the main information about the application and approval process, where to look for the best short term loans, as well as tips on how to compare lending services and what important factors to consider. Continue reading, compare different offers and you will understand what makes these lenders outshine the competition.
- Amount ranges from $1,000 up to $4,000 for various purposes
- APR ranges from 99% to 199%
- An emergency money loan can be given for a period of up to 36 months (depending on the amount you borrow and the state maximum)
- The approval takes a few minutes and the stated funding time is the next business day if approved.
OppLoans provides fast and guaranteed financial help for borrowers who:
- Seek emergency cash loans for any purpose.
- Need to cover unexpected financial expenses, consolidate other debt, pay urgent bills, etc.
- Have a steady income and are over 18 years old (19 in Nebraska and Alabama).
Pay attention that in order to be eligible for an emergency loan help from OppLoans, you need to have a bank account with a minimum of 90 days of history and a regular income source for at least 3 months.
Personal Loans online loan-connecting service matches borrowers’ requests with direct lenders who can provide an emergency personal loan. The borrowers are able to cover their expenses or consolidate the debt. PersonalLoans deals with a large network of direct lenders who work in many states.
- The amount ranges from $500 up to $35,000 for various purposes
- APR ranges from 5.99% to 35.99%
- A personal loan can be given for the period between 90 days and 72 months (depending on the amount you borrow and the state maximum)
- The approval takes a few minutes and you can get the money the next business day if approved.
PersonalLoans provides fast and guaranteed financial help for borrowers who:
- Are looking for an emergency loan for bad credit to cover their expenses or pay the bills.
- Need to consolidate other debts, pay urgent medical bills or finance a vacation.
- Have an unsteady income but are over 18 years old.
It’s necessary to admit that every state has certain regulations and rules so the terms of your emergency loan with bad credit may vary. Also, the amount, repayment term and APR may differ depending on your state, creditworthiness as well as the direct lender.
Avant is an online-based lending service that is ready to offer urgent loans for consumers who need to fulfill the cash need and don’t have enough money in savings.
- The amount ranges from $2,000 to $35,000 for any purpose
- APR ranges from 9.95% to 35.99%
- A loan can be given for a period between 24 and 60 months (depending on the amount you borrow and the state maximum)
- The approval takes several minutes and the cash can be transferred as soon as the next business day
Avant provides fast and guaranteed financial help for borrowers who:
- Search for fast emergency loans
- Need to fund immediate expenditures, pay the bills, finance home or auto repair, etc.
- Are over 18 years old
Keep in mind that your income, as well as a credit score, will determine the amount you can borrow from Avant. Also, there is an Avant app to help borrowers manage their loans by using autoplay.
LendUp company is a finance-related service provider that offers personal loans for the short term to help borrowers finance any temporary monetary issues.
- The amount ranges from $100 to $255 for any purpose
- APR ranges from 229.43% to 917.71%
- A short-term loan can be given until the next payday that is for 2 to 3 weeks
- The approval is quick and the lending decision is made instantly
LendUp provides fast and guaranteed financial help for borrowers who:
- Have a stable or not stable income
- Are over 18 years old
- Search for loans with fair or bad credit
- Need to cover urgent expenses or bills
Pay attention to the terms and conditions. The company doesn’t require collateral. If you repay the debt on time you will be able to earn special bonuses from LendUp that will result in smaller interest fees and bigger amount to borrow in the future (up to $1,000).
BadCredit is an online platform that cooperates with a wide database of direct lenders who can provide literally same day emergency loans to borrowers from every state. This service is a great option to get fast and legit financial help if ‘I need an emergency loan’ thought doesn’t leave your mind.
- The amount ranges from $1,000 up to $5,000 for various purposes
- APR ranges from 6% to 35.99%
- An emergency cash loan from Bad Credit can be given for the period of 6 up to 60 months (depending on the amount you borrow and the terms of a particular lender)
- The stated funding time is the next business day if the request is approved
BadCredit provides loan-connecting help for borrowers who:
- Seek emergency loans for bad credit.
- Need to cover expenses referred to debt consolidation, car repair, medical bills, tuition, home improvement or a major purchase.
- Have an unsteady source of income and a non-excellent credit score.
Keep in mind that emergency payday loans no credit check don’t exist as every direct lender will still perform at least a soft credit check. The money will be transferred directly to your bank account upon approval. Depending on the terms provided by the lender, the borrower will need to repay the debt either once every two weeks or on a monthly basis.
CashUSA is an online company that provides loans for people with bad credit. This company offers emergency money loans by connecting the applicant’s request with direct lenders from their network. Borrowers aren’t required to have an excellent or good credit score in order to qualify.
- The amount ranges from $500 up to $10,000 for various purposes
- APR ranges from 5.99% to 35.99%
- A loan can be given for a period from 90 days up to 72 months (depending on the amount you borrow and the terms of a particular direct lender)
- The money can come already the next business day upon your request approval
CashUSA.com provides loan-matching help for borrowers who:
- Seek emergency loans with bad credit
- Need to cover any unexpected financial expenses (home remodeling, consolidating debt, urgent medical bills, vacation, etc.)
- Have unsteady income and were rejected by traditional banks or credit unions
Keep in mind that the APR is typically higher than the one offered by traditional lending institutions. Also, CashUSA cooperates with direct lenders but doesn’t give out bad credit emergency loans itself.
Where to Look for Short Term Emergency Loans
Emergency payday loans from direct lenders are legal only in certain states. Some states limit or even prohibit the options.
You may still try to borrow money from:
- Local banks. Be ready for a hard credit check. You need to have a good to excellent credit score in order to be eligible for a loan. Also, traditional banks often require collateral and give out only secured loans.
- Credit unions have a higher approval rate but also have certain requirements for borrowers.
- Alternative online lenders who doesn’t require collateral or tedious paperwork.
How to Obtain Best Emergency Loans for Poor Credit
If you find yourself in a difficult financial situation, applying for small emergency loans can be a great solution.
Consider the following tips from financial experts before you apply:
- If you see the ad proclaiming emergency loans no credit check, keep in mind that such an option isn’t real. Every lender will perform at least a soft credit check.
- Emergency bad credit loans can be helpful when you can’t wait until the next payday and need to cover your unexpected expenses. However, if you are planning to apply for any financial options in the future, it pays to improve your credit score so that you have more options and lower interest rates.
- Compare emergency loans bad credit. There are so many lending opportunities online these days. Every company may offer different rates and terms. Review quick emergency loan offers and you will be able to select the most suitable one.
Consider the following important factors:
- Detailed information on the website
- High loan amounts
- Competitive APRs
- Friendly and professional customer service
- Fast and secure application
- Positive customers’ feedback
Despite a wide variety of emergency payday loans online, it may be a real challenge to select an honest and reliable company with flexible terms and lower interest. Compare several lending institutions before you make your final choice.