Let’s imagine that you need to pay a bill or pay for car repairs in a hurry, and you’re $100 short. How do you solve this problem quickly and efficiently? Download one of the cash advance apps and get funds into your account within a few hours without a credit check.
There are many such offers on the internet, but some are fraudulent or require huge fees. So that you can save time and choose a $100 loan instant app without high interest rates, credit checks, and considerable requirements right away, we have compiled a list of the top 5 best loan apps. Read it and choose the option that works best for you.
Top $100 Loan Instant Apps
Such applications fall into several types, depending on the models on which they operate:
- The first apps are platforms that connect lender requests with investor opportunities. Their advantages include getting a loan, even if you have a low FICO score. But the main drawback is high interest rates and short repayment terms.
- The second type works on a subscription model. The longer you use them, the more money you can borrow at 0% APR. This option looks the most profitable, but only if the subscription costs are less than $10 per month.
- The last type of $100 loan instant app partners with your employer so you can get your earnings a few days early at 0% APR. It’s an excellent substitute for payday loans, but it’s only available to those who qualify under strict requirements.
Let’s compare the best apps starting with PayDaySay, a platform that lends to 98% of borrowers despite the bad credit.
This instant cash app allows you to get a loan from $100 to $5,000 without proof of your income or employment. The platform pairs borrower applications with dozens of lenders, so just about anyone can borrow the right amount before their paycheck here.
The standard repayment period for a loan through this instant cash app is 2 to 4 weeks. You can pay back the funds earlier and not pay any prepayment fees, but if you miss the repayment deadline, you will have to pay a late fee.
The app’s main advantage is that you can get the funds within one business day whenever you apply since the lenders do not check your credit history and transfer the money to you via direct deposit.
But, at the same time, its main disadvantage is the high APR, which can reach 2,000%.
How Paydaysay Works?
This instant cash app has several types of loans you can take advantage of personal, business, and installment loans, emergency, and debt consolidation loans. The platform automatically selects several dozen lenders for you when you determine your goals and the loan amount you need. At this stage, your primary task is choosing the best option.
- Be a U.S. citizen over the age of 18.
- Have a stable housing situation and provide proof of address.
- Have a U.S. checking account.
- Provide your Social Security Number.
How to borrow from Paydaysay
To borrow money from this instant cash app, you need to follow this plan:
- Download the app on your phone or open the company’s website on your computer.
- Fill out the form with your first and last name, address, phone number, loan purpose, and Social Security Number.
- Wait a few minutes while the app matches your options. Look at offers from all lenders and choose the one that is best for you. Pay attention to the loan rate, repayment period, and additional fees.
- If you have already selected a loan, enter your bank account information, to which the lender will send you funds via direct deposit and accept the loan terms. Read the contract carefully before you do this.
That’s it! The lender will send the funds to your account within one business day.
This cash advance app works on a subscription business model and offers several financial products: small loans, online banking services, and credit-builder loans. Once you download the app and sign up, you open a zero-fee checking account and can borrow up to $250 per month at an interest rate as low as 0%.
The maximum subscription price is $19.99 monthly for those who want to use a credit-builder loan. However, if you only need small loans from time to time, you can get them for free, for a small tip of a few dollars.
How MoneyLion works?
This cash advance app does not check your credit history before lending you money but does set meager amounts for first loans. For example, most users may only lend $50 after signing up, but that amount will increase over time.
MoneyLion often only allows you to withdraw part of the credit limit in one loan. In that case, you will need to borrow part of the amount on Monday, pay back at least 10% on Tuesday, and lend another part on Wednesday. The standard period of full repayment of the loan is four days.
This cash advance app can transfer money to any of your accounts, but it will only take a few days to arrive without a fee. If you need funds immediately, you can make a withdrawal to your MoneyLion debit card or pay a $4.99 fee.
How to borrow from MoneyLion
You need to download and register your account to get money from the app. To do this, enter your personal information, your Social Security number, and the details of a checking account at least 60 days old to which you regularly receive income.
The app will then show you how much credit is available to you right now. If you want to borrow money, click “Request a loan” and wait for the withdrawal. Remember to pay off your loan on time right in the app.
This cash advance app is the best alternative to payday loans because it allows you to borrow money from yourself instead of the financial institution. It connects to your primary bank account and will enable you to get a cash advance at 0% APR a few days before your payday. Note, you don’t have to pay this money back because it’s yours!
The app has no additional fees or monthly subscriptions, but it does offer a cash advance of up to $14. In addition, you can get your money the same business day without a credit check if you pay a fee for an express withdrawal.
How Earnin works?
When you download the app and create an account, you enter your primary bank account information and give Earnin access. You can use this platform as a financial assistant to keep track of your income and expenses, and in case of an emergency, ask it to give you a small portion of your paycheck a few days before payday.
The only drawback to this option is the strict requirements. To get the money, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen over 18 or have a visa allowing you to live and work there.
- Have official employment and proof of that.
- Have a fixed work location, an electronic timekeeping system, or PDF-style timesheets.
- Receive a paycheck at least once a month. Other options are weekly, biweekly, and semi-monthly.
- Receive more than 50% of your direct deposit to a checking account.
How to borrow from Earnin
To use this app to get credit, you can use the following plan:
- Download the app on Android or iOS and create your account. Note that it can take up to 3 days to verify your information, so it’s best to do it before you need money in an emergency.
- Connect your checking account to the app and add your employment information. This way, the app can keep track of your payment schedule.
- Add an electronic timesheet, so the app has access to your earnings.
Next, you can request a cash advance by clicking on the “Cash Out” button. The exact amount of withdrawal depends on the number of hours worked and your income during that pay period. Usually, the funds come to your account within 1-3 days, but you can get them faster if you pay an express transfer fee.
This app allows you to get a small paycheck advance of up to $250 at 0% APR for a $9.99 monthly subscription fee. It also has many tools to help you learn how to manage your finances and educational articles.
How Brigit works?
Brigit doesn’t check the credit history of its borrowers and doesn’t charge actual interest rates for using credit money. Instead, the app uses your income and employment information to determine how much up to $250 you can pay back in a few weeks.
To qualify for a cash advance from Brigit, you must:
- Have a bank account that was opened more than two months ago.
- Have more than $0 in your account.
- You must have received more than three payments totaling $800 or more to this account in the past two months.
The app also has its “Brigit” score, a scale from 0 to 100, by which it rates your reliability as a borrower. The higher your score, the more money you can borrow. You can see the amount available on the app’s main screen.
How to borrow from Brigit
After you have downloaded the app, you must complete the following steps:
- Create an account and enter all the necessary information. Remember to upload essential documents such as proof of your employment, ID, and proof of address.
- Connect your existing checking account to your account. This is where the app will charge your monthly subscription and deposit cash advances.
- See what Brigit score you got and how much credit you can expect to get.
- Request an advance.
When you receive the money, the app will calculate your due date and remind you two days before you pay the loan. If you want to avoid paying fees, pay the money back on time.
Another app that charges you a monthly subscription fee instead of APR is Dave. In it, you can get a small loan of up to $250 to avoid overdraft fees or cover small expenses.
You can download the app to any phone, create an account, connect your bank account to it, and pay the $1 subscription fee to get a cash advance into your account in 1-3 days.
How Dave works
Dave doesn’t check your credit history before granting you credit. Instead, the key metric is how long you’ve been using the app and the transactions in your connected bank account. The more money on your card, the more you can borrow through the app.
Loans from Dave come with 0% APR, but you can pay optional tips up to 20% of the amount borrowed. Also, it usually takes up to 3 days to withdraw, so you have to pay up to $5.99 more for instant withdrawal.
The pay period can be anywhere from one to four weeks, usually until your next paycheck. You don’t have to worry about missing the due date because you can set up an automatic credit payout.
Dave also has some useful features:
- You can change your due date without a late fee.
- With tools inside the app, you can view your expenses and income to learn how to manage your finances better.
How to borrow from Dave
To get Dave credit online, you must create an account with your first and last name, a cell phone number, and an invented password. Next, you must connect your main bank account and pay for your subscription. From then on, you’ll see how much money you can borrow in the app and request a loan with one button.
You’ll be able to borrow money on the app if you meet the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen over the age of 18.
- Have a bank account older than 60 days that had at least two direct deposits.
- Provide proof of your identity, residency, and employment.
Since the app does not perform a credit check before lending money, you can use it even with a low FICO score.
Fees of 100 Loan Instant App
There are several types of such applications, depending on what business model they are based on. For example:
- The first type of app does not charge membership fees and provides services completely free of charge. However, keep in mind that in this case, payday lenders usually lend you money at a very high APR, up to 800%, and may charge origination and late fees.
- The second type of application works on a subscription basis, costing anywhere from $1 to $20 per month. Such instant money apps usually give loans at 0% APR, but they use express transfer fees, allowing you to get funds in several hours instead of several days.
- The third type of application allows you to get your money a few days before payday and does not charge mandatory fees. However, you usually have to pay an express transfer fee of $2 to $6 and an optional tip of up to 20% of the amount borrowed.
How much money can I borrow?
The standard amount you can borrow from such applications is between $25 and $250. However, there are a few things you should consider.
First, if you want to use an app that gives 0% cash advances, you should expect a first loan of about $50. These platforms don’t check your credit history but look more at how long you’ve been using the app itself, so they don’t allow you to borrow $250 right away.
Second, if you want to borrow more money and be able to choose your loan amount, you’re better off using the PayDaySay app or its counterpart. In that case, you can borrow up to $5,000, but you will have to pay a big APR.
Loan Apps vs. Cash Advance Apps
To understand the difference between these applications, you must understand the terms themselves. Usually, payday loans are short-term loans from banks or other financial institutions at very high interest rates. At the same time, a cash advance can be withdrawn from your credit card, or you can get your paycheck a few days early.
Based on this, we can say that the instant money apps that offer these different types of loans have similarities:
- They allow you to get money without a credit check.
- More often than not, you get the funds until your next payday.
However, there are quite a few differences between them:
- You can get payday loans up to $500 in one payment, even if you’ve never used such an app. On the other hand, cash advance apps do not allow you to borrow such a large amount at once; they usually allow you to get about $50 for your first loan.
- Payday loan apps don’t charge for subscriptions or services.
- Cash advance apps have a lower APR, sometimes as low as 0%.
- Payday loan apps allow you to get money the same business day, even without express transfer fees.
- Cash advance apps have stricter requirements for borrowers.
These apps should not be your long-term financial solution, as they confirm your bad spending habits. Instead, try to avoid using them regularly and only turn to them in case of an emergency.
Pros and Cons of 100 Loan Instant Apps
Before deciding whether or not to take out such a loan, you should answer the question – can you do without these funds now? The problem is that despite all the advantages, such offers have a lot of disadvantages.
Read more about them to make the right choice and avoid a debt trap.
Disadvantages of Instant Personal Loans
At first glance, such applications have many advantages:
- They allow you to get funds in an emergency in one day, albeit with a small fee for an emergency withdrawal.
- You don’t have to stand in line at the bank or go to the apps during business hours, as they can be used 24/7.
- You can get money without a credit check.
- You don’t have to worry about being unable to pay off that loan for years, like with installment loans, because you can pay back the entire amount in one payment on your payday.
Advantages of Instant Personal Loans
However, it is crucial to understand that despite this, they have so many significant drawbacks:
- Even instant money apps that offer 0% APR credit but for a subscription are costly. For example, paying a monthly subscription of $19.99 is the same as paying 240% APR for $100 credit.
- If you are constantly short of money and you use apps like these to close a hole in your finances, you may find yourself in a borrowing trap.
- There are a lot of scammers among cash advances apps that are hard to recognize. This is bad because you have to give them your banking information and access to your bank account.
- You often have to pay an additional fee of up to $6 to get the money the same day.
You should only use these loans if you are confident you can pay them back on time.
The most significant disadvantage of any loan is paying it back, usually with interest. Worst of all, you must remember to do it or ask to postpone it for another month because you have to pay a late or rollover fee for each decision, which doesn’t come cheap.
That’s why you need to take this type of loan responsibly. You should know that payday loans are the most expensive precisely because lenders do not check your credit history. In addition, they foster lousy spending habits and allow you to buy more than you can afford.
If you can avoid payday loans, it’s best to take advantage of them. However, if you don’t have that option, you can approach the situation responsibly and create it in one of the following ways:
- Find a part-time job. You may only need to work a few hours to earn $100 – this will have a much better impact on your budget and your life than a payday loan.
- Save money; this will help you deal with emergencies without credit.
- Pay off your old loans every time you get extra money. This will help you improve your credit score and get better deals on loans and credit cards.
Overall, your priority should be to learn how to manage your finances so that you have savings for emergencies and don’t have to risk borrowing money from such apps.